Saturday, January 5, 2008

Waiting to come home

Today is the day Keith might get to come home from the hospital. He seems to be able to eat without trouble and I bet he's looking forward to something other than hospital food. If I were Keith I would never eat Jello again.

So we wait for the afternoon and I pick out going home clothes and think of how lucky we have been so far that this difficult operation has gone so smoothly.

Today is my Thanksgiving. I send my thanks to Dr. Boyer, Dr. Z., Dr. Diamond, Dr. Grobler and all the wonderful nurses and staff at Florida Hospital and the Cancer Center. Also thanks to Brenda for her outstanding work keeping everything moving along successfully.

God bless you all for your expertise and kindness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have truly enjoyed reading your blogs. I see the link that Keith is doing well. i would enjoy hearing an update from your perspective.